[IP] Palm Pilot from Animas arrived today!

I got my Palm Pilot from Animas today!  The UPS man delivered a package from
Animas that was sent Next Day Air.  I couldn't figure out what it would be
since it wasn't time for new supplies yet!  It's my Palm Pilot!  Looks like
it's going to be really handy!  Now, I just have to hook it up to my computer
and go to their website to download the EZ Manager software!

Just wanted to let everyone know - since I know there were some questions as
to when it would get here!

Deb in Southern Illinois