[IP] re: 'sugar' diabetes

>>Yes, I have the Sugar Diabetes, but my brother has Salt Diabetes and my aunt
has Pepper Diabetes.

another girl in my daughter's preschool one day said to me one day as i was do
a BG test " she has a lot of salt"
i was so confused, until i realized she had gotten confused between salt and
ah, 3 year olds...

more to the point, here in israel, people call it 'sugar' a lot too. partially
because the word in hebrew for diabetes is 'saceret' and the word for sugar is
also, i've found old european people call it 'sugar' as well.
it does get to the point.