RE: [IP] Way off topic...Clam chowder....

Clam Chowder,
	My recipe: Cambell's Clam Chowder, it is great. Otherwise I throw some
canned clams, scallops, crabmeat in a pot with about 3/4  cup per person
eating over of chicken stock mixed with vegetable stock. Put in onions,
chopped and cooked slightly in butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Potatoes,
chopped and cooked, but not overly.  Add at the end about 3/4 cup per person
worth of heavy cream. I love parsley so I add that , but I don't know what
other spices to add. ( I also rarely measure as you can tell)