Re: [IP] Convince me everyone and Help me decide

Mark <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Now, My spouse thinks everything has a definite answer.

She must have a bent toward engineering (not a bad thing!).  Most engineer
have a more or less deterministic view of things - a given set of processes
will produce a specific result.

But biological systems are rarely deterministic.  They are stochastic,
meaning that a given set of processes will have a range of results that is
predictable once one knows how those results are distributed.  This is
nicely summed up by . . . YMMV.

Jim Handsfield