RE: [IP] 2 questions about one touch ultra meter

Try this link to Lifescan:

Choose to download the InTouch Diabetes Management Upgrade version 1.32.

When asked for the serial number of your existing version of InTouch,
enter a series of XXXXX, just to satisfy the question (even if you don't
have the prior version installed). Download, install should work fine
after that.

As someone else posted, the cable from your earlier meter works fine.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted