[IP] Convince me everyone and Help me decide

My diagnosis was 41 years ago.  In the past month, I have began to
seriously coinsider the pump.  Currently, I am on 3 injections of H and
2 injections of U per day.  My last 3 A1C's have been 6.3

Now, My spouse thinks everything has a definite answer.  I have not
talked to her about the pump yet.  That will hapen shortly after
Christmas.  Her main concern (in my mind) will be that I will not have
some of the crazyness that I had when I was on NPH and R dosages.  I
know that this will be a very good possibility to have low's and hi's if
I try the pump.  This could take several months to get it down to a
"somewhat" science.  I am ready to do something that will significantly
reduce the number of hypo injections that I am doing.

Could any of you give me your opinions on the pumps you are using??

I am looking at all the major brands.  Then after convincing my wife, I
hope the insurance will pick up most of the tab.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.