[IP] Way off topic...Clam chowder....

Hi everybody,
    I am having a family get together and a few family members have
specifically requested clam chowder.
    Now I live in Utah...how in the heck am I supposed to find a REALLY good
recipe for home-made clam chowder... Well I got to thinking about this, and my
friends in IP came immediately to mind...
    So those of you out there who live near the coast or those of you who have
access to some good clam chowder recipes, do you think you might possibly
email them to me? my email addy is email @ redacted
    I would really appreciate this!
    What we don't go through for our loved ones...right? lol
    Take care all! And have a very merry Christmas!

Cherry and Jubilee

Angels have visited humanity by streams and in deserts, by cradles, by alters
and by bedsides.
Angels have touched us at the most earthly of places, but they have seldom
left us the same way they found us.