Re: [IP] Glucose Tablets was Re:Thought I heard it all

I have had several lows that I knew I was going low, on my way to get
something to handle it, I have been interrupted with the phrase of this
will only take a minute.  The next thing I was struggling with words and
not realizing what I was doing.  If only I had said, "Please, I will see
you as soon as I get something to help with the low sugar", or something
to that effect.