Re: [IP] silserter

Hi Chanie~

I've had a silserter for about two weeks, got one through my CDE.  A couple
of tips.  I use Skin Prep before I insert, and I was having trouble with the
silserter sticking to my skin, because of the Skin Prep.  So now I use the
Skin Prep, then I put down a piece of Tegaderm HP, and insert through the
Tegaderm.  Also, I found that I have to use it with two hands.  One to keep
the silserter steady, and the other to hit the release button.  When I was
doing it one handed, it sort of recoiled, and it hurt and I was bleeding a
little.  It took me three tries before I got it to insert smoothly.  Standing
up instead of sitting down helps too.  If I can answer any other questions,
let me know.

Jan Clinthorne