[IP] silserter

we're getting the silserter delivered tommorrow!  since i want to be able to
use it asap, i was wondering if anyone had any experience and could tell me
more about how to use it.

on a side note, did another manual insert today in preschool. it is very cute,
she brings along a friend for moral support (and to show off!) we then took
the old set and resevior and she proceeded to show her table of 5 or so 3 year
olds how it works by squirting the rest of the insulin out onto her snack bag.