Re: [IP] Thirsty after starting on pump

> From: "Brenda Moore" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: > Happy Holidays everyone!  I just started on my pump last Monday
and since
> that time it seems like I'm thirsty all the time even though my blood
> have been great.  Has anyone else found this to happen and if so does
> know what causes this?

The only thing I can figure out is, Welcome to the *normal* world. ;) This
is what it feels like when non-DMers get thirsty. Your body is making some
adjustments and maybe this is one of them. I was very thirsty today and my
BG has been pretty steady at 119. hmmmmm  (~_^)

Blessed is the man who has nothing to say -- and doesn't say it.