[IP] Pie - on Topic

Well, to stay on topic, I'm making some sugar-free pumpkin pies. ;) I do
have a dilemma - the recipe says it makes 3, 9" pies, I'm using a 10" pan
and a deep-dish 9", therefore, I have some mix leftover, but no more crusts.
I do have some Pillsbury Crescent Rolls in a can - does anyone know if I can
*fake* a crust for a small pie (6") from that dough? I am crustily
challenged. (~_^)

Please reply directly to me since I get the digest and may not see the reply
in time. email @ redacted

If you always do what you've always done, you always get what you always