[IP] wierd number episode

Well I just discovered I am pregnant so I have been
watching my blood sugars even closer than normal
(10-12 times a day of course). This morning i tested
two hours post meal and was 167 - goal is 120 so I
corrected - 1/2hour later I retested to see id boous
had started to work and to make sure my site was
degrading and it was 95 - what is up with that - now I
will go low because the correction bolus hasn't even
kicked in - any feedback?? being pregnant causes a bit
more stress (my last A1C pre-pregnancy was 4.6 so I'm
not to concerned and I rty not to stress too much over
one number)  christa

Do You Yahoo!?