Re: [IP] Sugar diabetes

In a message dated 12/22/01 11:59:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I prefer the term "War of Northern Agression".  (Haha)...

It is true us Yankee's call it the civil war. As far as my memoire goes back
to 1950 people in Mass would say to bad you got sugar. It would be best if we
could carry a potato with you for low's as the glycemic index of raw potato
is very high. Before we had glucose tabs we were told to have life savers.
You should see what life savers look like when a little boy jumps in a lake
or goes after a bull frog in the swamp. Roger C (dx12/1/47 pm 5/7/00) still
draging my hockey puck in tow