[IP] infusion site "fell out" while sleeping

Hi all- weird thing happened to me last night...I checked my bg at 3 am and I
was 154, woke up at 9 am with a bg of 400! I tought perhaps I had a rebound
then I realized the tape had become detached (from tossing and turning)and
the infusion thingy had actually fallen out! wow! I will sleep with the waist
puch from now on to hopefully prevent that from happening again....ever
happen to anyone else?