Re: [IP] to answer Shannon's question

Pam
My better half can always tell when I'm low long before I feel the
signs. I do the same thing...I'm fine, leave me alone....but he is
persistent and we have a deal now....He says check your blood
sugar and I will usually do without fuss...to prove him wrong but
generally he is right.

Gail

  Hi,
 my last post has gotten so many responses it is great.
If you did not know by now I am unaware of when my b/g is going low. My other
half can tell just by looking at me that I am going low. We were Christmas
shopping for each other so I was not next to him in the store. We go no place
without the cooler in the car and a backpack with everything in it to take
care of a 100 low sugars. The problem was I was on one side of the store and
he was on the other side. As soon as he heard something was going on he knew
it was me.( standing in line to pay for his gifts) and he was there to do his
job. He keeps the backpack because when I go low I want to fight with him and
will not let him have the back pack.
  I don't know about the rest of you but I always say I am fine and don't
need any help and get upset that he is worrying to much.

                                             Pam and Eeyore