[IP] Re: Dumb things people say

<<<< I have had people turn around and "hide" their dessert plate from me and
say, "You can't have this!"  That is so annoying. >>
My parents still do that to me.  I have been pumping 6 YEARS, and they still
say 'They have great desserts there, too bad you can't have them'.

They also always offer me sugar free cardboard cookies. >>

ROTFL   I don't know why, Linda, but this is making me laugh and laugh and I
almost can't stop.  Sugar free cardboard cookies, indeed.  Gotta love those
parents!  ROTFL (again).