Re: [IP] to answer Shannon's question

On Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:23:22 EST Pam (email @ redacted) wrote:

> my last post has gotten so many responses it is great.
> If you did not know by now I am unaware of when my b/g is going low. [snip]
> I don't know about the rest of you but I always say I am fine and don't need
> any help and get upset that he is worrying to much.

I used to be that way, many years ago. I resisted practically anyone
who tried to help me. But since I started pumping 6.5 years ago things
have changed. Now my BG doesn't change as rapidly, and I have had only
one incident where someone had to help me. Since there have been fewer
reactions, some of my awareness has returned. It's possible that these
changes are just a result of age, but I'm much more inclined to
believe that the pump accounts for it.

Tom Beatson
dx 1942, pump 1995