Re: [IP] Glucose Tablets was Re:Thought I heard it all

Well, I thought I would reply to this... I can't tell you how many times I
have forgotten that I have glucose tablets with me and I always have a big
bottle of them with me...no matter what. I am a first year college student
and as you could imagine...the last thing I want to do is pass out in front
of a group...or act loony or whatever, but I must admit, I have
already...just in the first term. I was to meet my friends in a cafe, and I
did. But the moment I got there, I felt really sick and didn't know what to
do. Luckily, my 'potential boyfriend's' mother is a nurse...so he knew what
he should do, give me sugar! Well, he started going through my back
pack..and I got mad at him.I was so upset and didn't know what he was
doing...so finally, he yelled at me and said that I had low blood sugar and
needed to get me my glucose tablets...needless to say, I was quiet after
that...even though I didn't believe I was feeling sick because of my low
blood sugar. He even tried to make me check my blood sugar, but I denied
having low blood sugar. Well, I guess us diabetics are stubborn, eh? ';-) I
wish it was just that. Anyway, that is just ONE story...I forget about my
glucose tabs many times. So, now I have them in a pocket to get to where I
KNOW people will look first.
Kathleen