[IP] Notice on the Minimed Paradigm

Yesterday received a letter from Minimed on the release of the Paradigm, and
an overview of the required training involved.  It had been so long that I
was beginning to wonder about the entire concept.  This letter said sometime
after April.

On Thanksgiving Day, on the way to the inlaws for dinner (where they all
were polite but clearly shocked that I ate pumpkin pie), we drove by the
Medtronic (now also Minimed) building on 694 in the Twin Cities.