[IP] Place to keep glucose

Hello, all,

One handy spot that works for my daughter when she wears sneakers (and she
has several pairs.... the ones she wears most of the time, the tennis ones
and the soccer shoes) is to attach one of those little pockets that is made
so that runners can carry a key.  The little pocket has a piece of velcro
that runs under the laces and then over the pocket so it is held steady.  She
keeps those on all of her sneakers and can fit 5 glucose tabs in there.  That
way, unless she is wearing something other than sneakers, she always knows
she has glucose with her, not matter where she is.  I have one on my sneakers
as well, just for an extra supply.

To prevent glucose and food from getting crushed in my purse, I carry a very
small tupperware-type of thing.  Less fishing around.

Happy holidays!