Re: [IP] WOW !!

>   WOW!!
>   I can not believe the responce I have gotten. Thank-You all for the
> support.
> I called the main office of this company and also called the local papers.
> have not gotten a lot responce from the papers but I also got in touch
with a
> few of the daytime TV talk shows about doing something about what it is
> to live as a type 1 diabetic.

Pam, a while back (maybe a month or two?) one of the local news stations
here did a feature on one of their reporters who was a type 1 and just
getting started on the pump.  I would have liked for it to have been a
little more in-depth than it was, but it was great to see the word getting
out there about pumping.

I think it would be great if the paper or one of the news stations would do
a small story on you, so many people I talk to are just shocked that I have
to take a shot for everything I eat (with MDI), and the amount of times I
test a day, they had no idea that being a diabetic was so "involved", they
figure it's just a couple shots and you don't think about it much, but
that's as far from the truth as it could be..