I received a letter from Minimed today and it said that they will contact me
sometime after APRIL 2002 to set up a training session in my area.  It says
that it will be a group trainig session and that it is FREE!!!!!

I am excited about this!!!!  Not exactly how this new pump will differ from
my 508 but I am willing to give it a try,  The letter says that if I decide
that I do not want to trade for the new pump that I do not have to, but this
will be the only opportunity to do so.

Just thought I would let everyone know what the situation for the new pump