[IP] Glucose Tablets was Re:Thought I heard it all

Hi fellow pumpers,
I've been following the "Thought I heard it all" thread with great interest
(and extreme irritation at the store manager who started it all!).  Now it
has taken a turn to how you should always carry glucose tablets (or whatever
works) with you at all time.  I agree that it is fairly easy to find
something to carry with that can bring up a low blood sugar, my problem has
been that I don't know I'm having a low until it's too late sometimes.  And
by that time I've become too dumb (from lack of glucose to the brain) to
remember I have them or what to do with them.  Most of the time it doesn't
get that bad but I'm sure we've all experienced having a low while carrying
glucose within reach and not remembering it was there or what to do!  Any

kindest regards,