Re: [IP] Glucose Tablets

In a message dated 12/22/01 10:52:18 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi, thanks for the suggestions on the alternatives...I must admit I never
thought of them...you know, after years of being brainwashed by the medical
personnel about not using candy and always using the glucose tabs...
One question though...how do you manage not to end up with nothing but powder
with the candy? I am afraid that my purse is crammed full with pills and
machines and whatnot that the candy might get pulverized before I can get to
And RL...you took all of the fun away by taking the chocolate away! hehehe
that is my one true weakness! lol :-P
Cherry >>

Carry chocolate, hard candy, powdered candy, granola bars, whatever. Doesn't
matter. My first CDE said she believes LifeSavers were named that for
diabetics, not because they look like those floating devices! I always joke
that I have a mom purse without having kids yet! It's so crammed with stuff,
meter, insulin pens, glucose tabs, candy, kleenex, lipstick, yada, yada,
yada...oh, yeah, and a little money too!
dxed IDDM 9/92, getting pumped 1/8/02!