Re: [IP] Sugar diabetes

In a message dated 12/22/01 1:55:26 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> People seem to think that it's ok to have Type 2, but if you have Type
> 1, you are a "goner".
> *** Yet in some ways it comes across as more "acceptable" to have Type 1 -
cuz that you couldn't have done anything about - while Type 2 is associated
with being overweight. Yet I see so many peoples posts where they are skinny
and type 2 or overweight and type 1 - and of course kids with type 2 showing
up these days. It just never ends does it?

Linda & Dax