RE: [IP] Sugar diabetes

You are so right about Texas!  I am a native Georgian(I am outside
Atlanta) and definitely Texas is NOT the South.  I am amazed at the
number of "educated" people who do not know the first thing about
diabetes.  Is it that way across the country or just in the South?
People seem to think that it's ok to have Type 2, but if you have Type
1, you are a "goner".