RE: [IP] Re: Personal Favorites

I didn't know you could have diabetes "real good"...?  I cannot stand
for people to talk about being a severe diabetic as if there is an
"unsevere" type of diabetes.  I wonder if I have it real good or real
bad?  I also wonder about being a "borderline" diabetic.  What in the
h--- does that mean? It's like being a little bit pregnant.  Either you
are or you aren't.  If ignorance is bliss, then there must be a lot of
blistered people out there.  Ok, I'm off my soapbox for the moment.