  From: RoseLea
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 11:21 AM
  Subject: Re: [IP] Glucose Tablets was Re:Thought I heard it all
  Hi Cherry, there are lots of things that you can carry around that you
  don't have to get at a pharmacy.  I never carry glucose tabs, I'm afraid
  that I find that they taste too gross for me.  My choice at this time are
  Neccos candies.  Another good one is Sweet Tarts.  Any candy that's pretty
  much glucose, excluding chocolate because of the fat which can slow down
  the absorption, is a good choice.  :o)