[IP] Re: Sof-sets that don't fully insert

Thanks to all of you who responded with tips and suggestions on how to
get my Sof-sets to insert!  This morning I tried it without pinching up
my skin, and it went in fine.  But I also plan to try cleaning off a
small spot with alcohol (I do use an IV Prep, Sylvia), and stretching my
skin, etc...  Thanks much!  It takes so long to do a site change when
just beginning that having to go through it twice seems to take forever!

Have a wonderful holiday season!