Re: [IP] Glucose Tablets was Re:Thought I heard it all

In a message dated 12/22/01 11:57:49 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ...I don't drive and the closest pharmacy is 1 hour away...and the
> closest store like Wal-Mart is over 2 hours away. I live by a Indian
> reservation and as we all know they have an incredibly high occurrence of
> diabetes, so by the time I manage to get out to the pharmacy or the store
> once
> a month, there is hardly ever any glucose tablets...

Hi, just an idea...have you ever thought of mail order? they could send them
right to you.......very convenient........and, yes, we all try to do our
best, knowing that varies from day to day.....me? I appreciate the
suggestions most of the time :)
Beverly, Mom to Mary, 8, dx'd 9/97, and Nick, who is now nine!