Re: [IP] Glucose Tablets was Re:Thought I heard it all

> We all KNOW that we need to carry them around, but
> for people like me, that is
> very hard to do sometimes...
> please be careful how you word things...we all try
> to do the best we can.

You're right. Let me tell you what I do.
Forget glucose tablets. Buy a big economy sized pack
of Life Savers or whatever candy you prefer. It's
cheaper and just as good as glucose tabs, and I find
that my candy of choice, Chuckles, raise my blood
sugar more quickly and reliably.

Do You Yahoo!?