[IP] introduction

Hi all! My name is Carin. I just turned 36 on the 20th of December! Although
my advancing age has done little to help with my typing skills, so bear with
me...I started pumping with the MM508 3 weeks ago!  I am thrilled to get it
although lost people seem to think that now my diabetes is cured.....wish it
were so for all of us. I am a licensed marriage and family therapist,
presently unemployed due to a long hospital stay- I was diagnosed with
antiphospholipid syndrome...anyway....plan to return back to the work force
soon. My husband is active duty military - we have 2 dogggies. One is s
therapy dog!
Look forward to chatting  and learning more about  pumping and life!
Carin (mind stretcher)