Re: [IP] Sugar diabetes

In a message dated 12/22/01 10:08:40 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm in Atlanta, but I'm pretty much considered a carpetbagger by Atlanta and
> other Georgia natives, having moved here in the summer of 1992.  But then,
> Atlanta really isn't a Southern City - much more Midwest that just happens
> to be in Georgia (Atlanta is actually west of Detroit - and due south of
> Cincinnati!).

lol....my Mom the other day was yakking about all the traffic her and
wondering where it all cam from (I am third generation native Texan)....my
daughter piped up from the back and said *New York City*...too funny
Beverly, Mom to Mary, 8, dx'd 9/97, and Nick, who is now nine!