[IP] Re:Thought I heard it all

In a message dated 12/22/01 6:29:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I too had a GREAT experience in Reno last summer when we were there for Hot
August Nights.  Time just seems to slip away from you when there are so many
cars to look and you are doing alot of walking.  Well I am currently on the
pump (have been for almost 4 years) and Uh Oh I was going low well of course
we were way out in the parking lot and my boyfriend and another friend of
ours are having an intense conversation about a car.  They were not listening
to me that I had to eat NOW, (they were overcome by testosterone at that
moment  LOL)  So I started walking to the hotel.  They of course followed and
we went to the nearest restaraunt.  There of course was a HUGE wait for a
table, asked for a coke and told them why, they gave it free of charge and
sat us immediately.  The waitress came and checked on us repeatedly and made
sure the coke was doing the trick and that I did not need anything else.  She
also put a rush on our food order.  Believe me she got a very nice tip for
being soooo aware.

So yes there are good people out there.
type 1 3/83
pump 3/98