Re: [IP] Sugar diabetes

Beverly <email @ redacted> wrote:

> lol...and which one do you reside in?...rotf

I'm in Atlanta, but I'm pretty much considered a carpetbagger by Atlanta and
other Georgia natives, having moved here in the summer of 1992.  But then,
Atlanta really isn't a Southern city - much more Midwest that just happens
to be in Georgia (Atlanta is actually west of Detroit - and due south of

Jim Handsfield