[IP] Sugar diabetes

>>>"Oh, you mean you have Sugar Diabetes."  What is that about?  Is there
another type of diabetes that I'm not aware of?  >>>

Perhaps - it's called Diabetes Insipidus - a kidney malady. That's why we
refer to *us* as DMers = Diabetes Mellitus (ers). The medical dictionary
says Mellite = honey preparation which would translate to *sugar* diabetes.
(~_^)

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.