[IP] WOW !!

  I can not believe the responce I have gotten. Thank-You all for the
I called the main office of this company and also called the local papers. I
have not gotten a lot responce from the papers but I also got in touch with a
few of the daytime TV talk shows about doing something about what it is like
to live as a type 1 diabetic.
I got a few calls back and will wait to see what comes from it. The few
people I have talked to did not know that there was a differance in the 2
types.Said that they were going to look into it and get back with me.

                                       Thanks Again
                                                Pam and Eeyore