[IP] Ringworm

My step-son has ringworm and will be coming over for Christmas.  He is 4
years old and this is the first Christmas we have been able to spend with

My question is, will the ringworm affect my BS any and if so, to what
severity?  I know that it is contagious and all of that, but I don't want to
tell him no since we have been looking forward to this for a long time.  We
are prepared to take any precautions necessary just so we may have him for a
little while.

Thank you
Michelle and Booper