Re: [IP] Thought I heard it all

Oops, for last send.  Edit is over send, computer's fault :).
Am trying Lantus in split dose, TDD 1/2 am, 1/2pm.
I raised Lantus 2 units, one unit am, one pm. (Dr. not aware of this yet.) It is
helping smooth out afternoon sweats, as if I have no basal insulin in me.
Carb/insulin ratio(s) vary each meal too, depending on expected exercise,
11:1,9:1,8:1.  Am using N, so 2hr pp's higher than with H.  3hr pp's lower.