Re: [IP] Thought I heard it all

>>> The waitress gave me a "real Coke" in addition to my diet Coke at no
charge.  She came back and asked was I ok, and
checked to see how much longer my meal would be.  I just thought you'd like
to hear that there are nice people out there.>>>

To add to my story about the 3 mgrs at Old Country Buffet - a couple years
later in another town I had bolused for the b'fst buffet and when I saw it
we decided they weren't the best choices. We then went to OCB and I the
remembered I had previously bolused. I explained my pump and what I had
done, to the mgr. She let me get a plate and fill it but I had to stand to
the side to eat until our table became available. I thanked her and sent a
praise to the main office. Yes, there are considerate and helpful people out