[IP] Re: Thought I heard it all...

Oh Pam, I thought you did an excellent job at telling that butthead
off!  But when he said it's too bad that you don't take care of
yourself, you should have said... It's too bad you're not a very
effective manager or the lines wouldn't be so long & I could've got home
to eat in time :0) ((I know on a pump we don't need a schedule, but
sometimes stupid myths can work to our advantage.))   You really can't
stop your lows, just like he can't stop the X-mas rush!!  What a
bone-head he was!! I hope you got your shopping done without too much

Merry Christmas..
Wendy & kermit