RE: [IP] Thought I heard it all

I have a good experience to relate.  I was at Ruby Tuesday, and
stupidly, thought I would get my meal sooner than I did. (No one much
was in the restaurant, so it looked like it wouldn't take long.) Well,
let me tell you, it was slow.  I took my shot(this was before the pump)
and started to go low.  The waitress gave me a "real Coke" in addition
to my diet Coke at no charge.  She came back and asked was I ok, and
checked to see how much longer my meal would be.  I just thought you'd
like to hear that there are nice people out there.