RE: [IP] Getting the word out (was: Thought I heard it all)

I think that the Miss America 1999 has done a lot of good for diabetes
awareness(especially pump therapy).  I guess a person with diabetes has
more reason to know about the disease.  I also think that if you don't
know about something, you need to keep your mouth closed when it comes
to giving advice (or criticism) on something you know little about.