RE: [IP] Re: Thought I heard it all

I am also really bad about driving too low.  I have 4 children and a
fulltime job, so I am usually in a hurry.  My CDE said not to drive
under 100. WELL...my goodness I drive at 40.  It's not a good idea, I
know.  Dave, I am just glad no one was hurt in the accident.  I am also
sorry that the guy was dumb enough(ignorant enough) to assume you were
drunk.  They say that many DUIs turn out to be diabetics.