[IP] Pumping Novolog

Hi, all.  I just switched my 6 yr old pumper to Novolog.  She has been using
it for 3 days, and we are doing a site change now.  I am interested in
finding out other kids experiences.  We switched due to ugly, itchy whelps at
the site.  She was pumping H for the past 1 1/2 yrs, and we have had to do
changes every 2 days.  I was hoping to get an extra day, but she has the
whelp today (3rd day).  I have tried all kinds of stuff, from different sets
to different tapes, but I truly believe it is the insulin causin g the
problems.  Any ideas would be greatly apprecitated.
Lisa, mom to Miranda, dxd at 17 months, pumping 1 1/2 yrs!!!