[IP] RE: video tapes

I give all tapes, books I haven't used in a while, and any other diabetes
supplies to Liz's CDE when she goes for her quarterly visit. Her endo has
quite a few patients he sees who either have crappy insurance coverage or no
coverage at all. We even donate our expired glucagon kits so the CDE can use
it as a training prop for newly diagnosed patients.

Linda V

I was wondering if I can donate my video tapes from the