[IP] Re: Thought I heard it all

>>>I was told by my supervisor at that time that quote "Do not argue with an
IDIOT, as it brings you down to THEIR level. >>>

I don't think this was an argument -- this was defending one's self in a bad
situation. To remain quiet would have given agreement to the idiocy
barraging Pam's way leaving onlookers thinking the idiot was correct. It's
sort of like *your rights end where my nose begins.* YMMV (~_^)

Have you ever been just a right, but wrong?