[IP] Re: Margaritas - need a carb value - Triple Sec

<< I've got quite a pile of food count books. Luckily in
one (The doctor's pocket calorie fat & carb counter -
www.calorieking.com) I found a section on Alcohol.

per 1 fl oz:
Triple Sec (60 proof)  4g CHO
lime juice             3g CHO

It's been discussed on the list before, but be aware
that alcohol can have varying effects on your BG
(sometimes increasing, sometimes descreasing)  >>

Thank you, Brian!  Geez, I never considered the lime juice would have carbs,
too, so thanks for that info.   Alcohol always decreases my bg's by a lot, so
where I'm usually 1 unit/12 g CHO, I cut that in half for alcohol.

Thank you again for the help, and have a happy holiday!