  From: email @ redacted
  To: insulin pumpers
  Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 7:57 AM
  Subject: [IP] TGIF

  I know its busy with all the last minute running around you have to do, and
it
  IS a Friday night, but if you have the chance and would like some online
  company,  then meet us in the Anytime room tonight for another exciting
chat!
  9pm eastern. Hope to see you there.

  I forgot to plagerize this week and save one of Cherrys wonderful reminders
  but maybe if she reads this, she can encourage more of you to come.

  Pump Hugggssssssss........Dauna